The Firehouse

A firehouse was built in 1945, and after many enlargements and revamping, it was decided in 1955 that we needed a new and modern building to house the increased number of pieces of apparatus that we owned. Work was commenced on the new building, and it was completed in 1956.

Throughout the years, numerous additions were added to the original foundation built in 1956. Since then, three trailers were added to accommodate our growing live-in membership, who serve the community on a daily basis.